The yeast is prepping it's starter, and the ginger is piled ready for cleaning. I'm getting a bit of sleep before making the final run to ABS (Alaska Brewing Supply). This will be an event. This will be epic. One man, 24 hours, 45 gallons of potential booze and a median OAT of 11 degrees F. It'll be glorious! And very cold.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Wyeast 4184 lees
- Back after a hiatus - with a stinky trad/Opale/Pine Tree honey
- I Accidentally made Black Mead!
- No Fementation Activity -- Seeking Advice
- Back to Basics Mead in a Foreign Country
- What's your best dry mead recipe/technique?
- Strawberry Mead Troubleshooting?
- My alcoholic father
- First Cyser
- Filter Pore Size Question