The yeast is prepping it's starter, and the ginger is piled ready for cleaning. I'm getting a bit of sleep before making the final run to ABS (Alaska Brewing Supply). This will be an event. This will be epic. One man, 24 hours, 45 gallons of potential booze and a median OAT of 11 degrees F. It'll be glorious! And very cold.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Another Apple Cyser Question
- New user here, plus a serious question about mead and whisk(e)y essences
- Adding pre fermented fruit to Mead mix?
- Anyone Make a JAO Using Modern Techniques??
- Is my fermentation halted/severely slow?
- clouded apple mead
- Big book of mead recipes, question
- Soapy/bitter taste
- Bottling worries
- OG to low?