Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Black currant melomel just won't start
- Adding acid before end of fermentation?
- First attempt at making 5 gallons
- Sunflower Traditional with 71B
- Hazelnut problems
- 2-13-18 Greg Heller - TTB & Chrissie Zaerpoor - Mead & Food Pairing
- Carbon Dioxide Smell and Taste
- Fermented dry in a week?
- Timeline for Stirring and Addition of Nutrients
- Watery Mouthfeel