Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- 3-28-17 AMMA Conference/Mazer Cup Recap - Bob Slanz and Susan Ruud
- 3rd and 4th batche
- How to stabilize without adding sulfite?
- How do you drink your mead?
- Need Help Making Better Mead
- Water quality
- Error in Trying to Become a Patron
- Plan for my second mead, feedback welcome
- Bluebonnet Homebrew Competition
- Batch progress report: No problems, smooth sailing.