Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Problem posting threads - need moderator approval?
- Carboy Caps vs Rubber Bung/Stopper?
- Please help me saving this egg fart smell melomel!
- Tiny white worms in Mead
- Do you guys who like to read want in on this?
- Levitating Blueberries Question
- Dead BOMM
- Sulphur smell with TOSNA
- Volume Semantics
- Take a look at new honey statistics