Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Gotmead Live 11/21/17 - Making Modern Mead with Ryan and Pete Bakulic (Oskaar)
- My honey is older than yours....
- What's in my Mead?
- Kiwi Mead = Sludge on Bottom?
- New mead maker. BOMM water question.
- Carroll's Sweet Mead
- First timer with question!
- 1st mead - strawberry and blackcurrant..
- question about first batch
- Blueberry Mead - Secondary add -Blueberries or Juice