Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- bentonite clay questions
- First Mead
- few question about racking and secondary fermentation!
- 5-22-18 - Adam Thompson and Machination Mead Works - going pro
- Sour Grapes?
- Clarifying agent question
- first time problems, not sure how to proceed.
- 2nd Batch Plans: General recipe
- Adding Fruit in Secondary
- Need suggestions