Well Im SCviking, Living in Charelston and Love the art of brewing Mead. I have only made two small batches so far, JOA was the first and it turned out Delicious If just a touch pithy. The second was a Coffee Bochet That was Good though it tasted strongly of bourbon. now Im just saving up honey to start a 5gal project.
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- dirty "off" taste in a cider
- First mead
- Who's going to the Mazer Cup this year?
- Series of mistakes on first batch, am I able to salvage at this point?
- Baby's first batch
- So everybody come huddle over here for a minute
- Question 42B: How do you ship a sample of mead without violating postal laws?
- The undelying flavor of Mead?
- Alternative to sulfites wanted
- Hi all! Just a very basic first question about this new hobby.