I"m very new at this type of making mead and would like any help available. I have made a berry mead and after it stopped fermenting I added more cherrys and honey to sweeren. To my suprise the must started to ferment again but very slowly, so I'm going to put it outside min the cold. Any advice?
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- dirty "off" taste in a cider
- First mead
- Who's going to the Mazer Cup this year?
- Series of mistakes on first batch, am I able to salvage at this point?
- Baby's first batch
- So everybody come huddle over here for a minute
- Question 42B: How do you ship a sample of mead without violating postal laws?
- The undelying flavor of Mead?
- Alternative to sulfites wanted
- Hi all! Just a very basic first question about this new hobby.