I've been searching the web allover to find out how true ancient german mead was made (from the exact kind of vessel to the procedure) but have so far come up empty handed. I'm looking to make true mead (just water and organic/wild honey). Can anyone give me a hand?
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- dirty "off" taste in a cider
- First mead
- Who's going to the Mazer Cup this year?
- Series of mistakes on first batch, am I able to salvage at this point?
- Baby's first batch
- So everybody come huddle over here for a minute
- Question 42B: How do you ship a sample of mead without violating postal laws?
- The undelying flavor of Mead?
- Alternative to sulfites wanted
- Hi all! Just a very basic first question about this new hobby.