I've been searching the web allover to find out how true ancient german mead was made (from the exact kind of vessel to the procedure) but have so far come up empty handed. I'm looking to make true mead (just water and organic/wild honey). Can anyone give me a hand?
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- decrystallizing honey
- Maybe a different approach could yield better results.
- cyser question
- What would you do with Cheey juice?
- Newbie Here Worried About Fermentation
- Just a piece of interesting/worthless information. #2
- Just a piece of interesting/worthless information.
- Dry mead (like tosna) too slow?
- 20yo bottle of mead
- Here is what's in a raisin!!