I've been searching the web allover to find out how true ancient german mead was made (from the exact kind of vessel to the procedure) but have so far come up empty handed. I'm looking to make true mead (just water and organic/wild honey). Can anyone give me a hand?
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Black currant melomel just won't start
- Adding acid before end of fermentation?
- First attempt at making 5 gallons
- Sunflower Traditional with 71B
- Hazelnut problems
- 2-13-18 Greg Heller - TTB & Chrissie Zaerpoor - Mead & Food Pairing
- Carbon Dioxide Smell and Taste
- Fermented dry in a week?
- Timeline for Stirring and Addition of Nutrients
- Watery Mouthfeel