I've been searching the web allover to find out how true ancient german mead was made (from the exact kind of vessel to the procedure) but have so far come up empty handed. I'm looking to make true mead (just water and organic/wild honey). Can anyone give me a hand?
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Gotmead Live 11/21/17 - Making Modern Mead with Ryan and Pete Bakulic (Oskaar)
- My honey is older than yours....
- What's in my Mead?
- Kiwi Mead = Sludge on Bottom?
- New mead maker. BOMM water question.
- Carroll's Sweet Mead
- First timer with question!
- 1st mead - strawberry and blackcurrant..
- question about first batch
- Blueberry Mead - Secondary add -Blueberries or Juice