- This event has passed.
Beginner’s Intro to Meadmaking
January 13 - January 14$575.00
Brewers and winemakers alike know that the buzz in the world of alcoholic beverages is all about mead. Explore this fascinating fermented beverage from its rich history to its recent rebirth in America. Taste and learn the styles, ingredient selection and the steps to making good mead. The short course is coordinated with four of the leading mead makers in the United States, along with faculty and staff from the Department of Viticulture and Enology at UC Davis.
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 9-19-17 Ryan Making Modern Mead – SNAs, Racking, Stabilizing and Aging - September 19, 2017
- 9-12-17 Ryan Carlson -Making Modern Mead – Yeast and How to Keep it Happy - September 12, 2017
- 9-5-17 Ryan Carlson – Modern Mead Making – Yeast - September 5, 2017
Interested in listing your event? Then get me your information and let me know about it!
Types of Events:
- Mead Competitions
- Seminars and Learning Opportunities
- Conventions and Conferences
- Meadery Events
Thanks! — Vicky