1-2-18 Happy New Year! To start the new year off, we’re visiting with Andrew Lumberto and Bob Slanzi. You all know Bobby, he’s been on the show several times, and usually hangs out in the chat.
Bobby is going to talk about flavor profiles in mead, and creating flavor groupings.
But you might not know Andrew.
Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- Neurogastronomy: How the Brain Creates Flavor and Why it Matters – Gordon Shepherd
- What the Nose Knows – Avery Gilbert
- American Homebrewers Association
- The Flavor Bible
- Let There Be Melomels by Rob Ratliff
- The Big Book of Mead Recipes by Rob Ratliff
- January 6 – Bos Meadery – Annual Mead and Metal Fest
- January 6 – Brothers Drake Meadery – Salsa Night
- January 10 – Bos Meadery – John Widdicombe & Harris Lemberg
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 6-19-18 To Brew Lists, Mistakes We’ve Learned From | Fred Minnick – author of Mead: The Libations, Legends and Lore and speaker on Mead Cocktails - June 19, 2018
- 6-12-18 Raphael Lyon – Enlightenment Wines – Making Natural (Wild) Meads - June 12, 2018
- 6-5-18 Ryan’s Rants – Balancing Your Mead - June 5, 2018