1-24-17 We’ve a new meadery tonight, in Delaware! Joining us will be Jeff and Terri Cheskin, owners of Liquid Alchemy Beverages, a new meadery open in Delaware.
Jeff and Terri fell in love with mead a while back, They found mead on a trip to Maine to visit family, and fell in love with a lavender lemonade mead from Maine Meadworks.
That was when they realized that people love mead as much as they do. That sparked an intense study of New England meads and honeys, and has resulted in the opening of their meadery.
Come on over with us to see what they have to offer, and to talk meadmaking with us and them!
NEW!! Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- Starrlight Mead – many upcoming events
- Blacksnake Mead – several upcoming events
- Great Society Cider and Mead – several upcoming events
- Mace Meadworks at macemeadworks.com has live music every Saturday night at 250 East Main Street Dayton, Washington 99328
- Brothers Drake Meadery – ongoing concert events
- Oran Mor Artisan Mead – several upcoming events
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 2-21-17 Shauna LeFave – Mythic Mead – Filtration, Cold Crashing and Mead without Added Sulfites - February 21, 2017
- 2-14-17 Southwestern Mead Local Sourcing – Greg Menke – Falcon Mead - February 14, 2017
- 2-7-17 Creating Award Winning Meads without Aging – Billy Beltz – Lost Cause Meadery - February 7, 2017