10-3-17 We’re back for another episode of Modern Meadmaking, featuring Ryan Carlson.
We have covered the most current protocol for making great mead, from the very beginning all the way to stabilization.
Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- Meadmakr’s Batch Calculator
- TOSNA Protocol – http://www.meadmaderight.com
- Rousing your yeast
- Joe Vinceguerra’s Stabilization spreadsheet
- SO2 Management on MoreWine
- Weird Wine Flavors and the Science Behind Them
- The Big Book of Mead Recipes by Rob Ratliff
- October 4 – Western Reserve Meadery – Chocolate Truffle Making party
- October 5 – Bos Meadery – Comedy at the Meadery
- October 6 – Superstition Meadery – Live Music – Tony and Kristin
- October 7 – Superstition Meadery – Live Music – Arturo Garibay
- October 11 – Brothers Drake Meadery – Music – Radarhill
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 1-15-18 Mead Myths Busted – Part 2 with Ryan Carlson - January 15, 2019
- 1-8-19 Ryan on Meadmaking: Myth vs. Science in making good mead - January 8, 2019
- 11-27-18 Kenneth Jenkinson – Savannah Bee - November 27, 2018