We have with us tonight (or today for you folks in Oz), Steve Kirby, owner of Stone Dog Meadery in New South Wales, Australia. He runs an artisan meadery and has more than 10 meads (with more on the way) that feature the unique honeys you can only find Down Under.
Join us (and Hamish is translating, LOL) to see how they make mead in the Southern Hemisphere!
Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- The Big Book of Mead Recipes by Rob Ratliff
- Australian Meadmakers Facebook Group
- Eltham & District Winemakers Guild Meadmaking Workshop
- St. Ambrose Cellars – Live music every Friday night – Thirsty Thursday (35% off Refills) – Open Mic Nights on Thursdays (6PM)
- Meridian Hive Meadery – Feb 24 (and last Friday of every month) – Board Game Mead Up at the Tasting Room
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 4-25-17 Australia Month Week 4 – Joel Robinson – Hunter and the Harp - April 25, 2017
- 4-18-17 Australia Week 3 – Sueann Allworden – Thistle Meadery - April 18, 2017
- 4-11-17 Australia Week 2 – Sean Johnson – Erosion Meadery - April 11, 2017