5-9-17 We’re tickled to be talking with James Boicourt, co-owner with Andrew Geffken of Charm City Meadworks in Baltimore, MD.
James got hooked on bees in college, and has been a honey nut ever since. He and Jeff met after college, and their honey madness turned from a thing, into an annual Viking Fest, and then into a business.
Charm City makes some pretty awesome meads, and has rapidly grown up and out. They make some really interesting flavors for their meads, and we’re going to see what they have to say about them.
Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- May 13 – Blacksnake Mead – Mead, Music and Mountains
- May 20 – Starrlight Mead – Pollinator Day
- St. Ambrose Cellars – Live music every Friday night – Thirsty Thursday (35% off Refills) – Open Mic Nights on Thursdays (6PM)
- Meridian Hive Meadery – last Friday of every month – Board Game Mead Up at the Tasting Room
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 2-27-18 BJCP – Kristen England and Julie Lawson and AMMA Speaker Showcase – Adam Crockett – Barreling and Alternatives - February 27, 2018
- 2-20-18 – AMMA Speaker Showcase – Carolyn Peepall – Sour Mead Experiment - February 20, 2018
- 2-13-18 AMMA Showcase: Greg Heller-LaBelle – TTB and Chrissie Zaerpoor – Mead and Food Pairing - February 13, 2018