6-17-2016 – Today we’re doing something different. I’m dealing with some things, and didn’t have time to get a guest for this week, so we’re all about just making mead.
Today, our continuing series ‘Making Mead: Back to Basics’ is talking fruit. Fruit in your mead. What fruit, why fruit, and how fruit.
AJ, Manny, Ryan and I will be spending the entire show (not sure how long it will be) talking about melomel and the fruit that loves it.
If you want them to tackle your mead making stuff, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Join us, 9PM Eastern Tuesday night!!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
What we were drinking:
- AJ –
- Vicky –
- Ryan –
- Manny –
Show links and notes:
- Starrlight Meadery – Mead Tastings – multiple dates, go check it out!!!
- 810 Meadworks – Empire Brewfest– June 10-11
- Bos Meadery – multiple artistic events – check in on their calendar for movie nights, art displays and more!
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers – Practical Fermentation Science – The Art of Making Mead – June 14
- Groenfell Meadery – ‘Guy Reads’ Book Club – June 15
- B.Nektar – Death Unicorn release party – June 25
- National Mead Day – Aug 6
- Brothers Drake Meadery – ongoing concert events
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 9-18-18 Scott Neeley – Kingview Mead in Pennsylvania - September 18, 2018
- 9-11-18 Thomas Hubbe – Bee Seasonal Honey and Tom Repas – honey expert and award winning mead maker - September 11, 2018
- 9-4-18 Susan Ruud – On Oaking - September 4, 2018