6-21-16 We’re still hanging out in the Great White North this week, and talking with Ed Nowek from Planet Bee! Planet Bee is a honey farm and meadery in British Columbia. They’ve picked up their share of medals from the Mazer Cup competition.
AJ and I, and *special guest* Wayne Boncyk, from the GotMead Forums and the Mazer Cup will be talking about stabilization and backsweetening your meads. Got questions? Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want them to tackle your mead making stuff, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Join us, 9PM Eastern Tuesday night!!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
What we were drinking:
- AJ –
- Vicky –
- Wayne –
- Ed –
Show links and notes:
- Starrlight Meadery – Mead Tastings – multiple dates, go check it out!!!
- Bos Meadery – multiple artistic events – check in on their calendar for movie nights, art displays and more!
- It’s National Pollination Week! Here in Raleigh, join the festivities here, where they’ll be bringing together beekeepers, ecologists, policy makers, and activists to talk about the birds and the bees!
- B.Nektar – Death Unicorn release party – June 25
- National Mead Day – Aug 6
- Brothers Drake Meadery – ongoing concert events
- California Master Beekeeping Course – Sept 11 and 18
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 2-21-17 Shauna LeFave – Mythic Mead – Filtration, Cold Crashing and Mead without Added Sulfites - February 21, 2017
- 2-14-17 Southwestern Mead Local Sourcing – Greg Menke – Falcon Mead - February 14, 2017
- 2-7-17 Creating Award Winning Meads without Aging – Billy Beltz – Lost Cause Meadery - February 7, 2017