Mention of mead comes from many sources, throughout mankinds’ written history. Virgil and Plato mention it in their writings. It comes up in ‘Beowulf’ and the ‘Rig-Veda’. The Norse sagas are littered with mead references, as are many of the old Celtic tales. Looks like mead is indeed the stuff of legend!
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Maybe a different approach could yield better results.
- cyser question
- What would you do with Cheey juice?
- Newbie Here Worried About Fermentation
- Just a piece of interesting/worthless information. #2
- Just a piece of interesting/worthless information.
- Dry mead (like tosna) too slow?
- 20yo bottle of mead
- Here is what's in a raisin!!
- Is the sugar content of honey the same at the top and bottom of the container