Mention of mead comes from many sources, throughout mankinds’ written history. Virgil and Plato mention it in their writings. It comes up in ‘Beowulf’ and the ‘Rig-Veda’. The Norse sagas are littered with mead references, as are many of the old Celtic tales. Looks like mead is indeed the stuff of legend!
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- 3-28-17 AMMA Conference/Mazer Cup Recap - Bob Slanz and Susan Ruud
- 3rd and 4th batche
- How to stabilize without adding sulfite?
- How do you drink your mead?
- Need Help Making Better Mead
- Water quality
- Error in Trying to Become a Patron
- Plan for my second mead, feedback welcome
- Bluebonnet Homebrew Competition
- Batch progress report: No problems, smooth sailing.