Mention of mead comes from many sources, throughout mankinds’ written history. Virgil and Plato mention it in their writings. It comes up in ‘Beowulf’ and the ‘Rig-Veda’. The Norse sagas are littered with mead references, as are many of the old Celtic tales. Looks like mead is indeed the stuff of legend!
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Problem posting threads - need moderator approval?
- Carboy Caps vs Rubber Bung/Stopper?
- Please help me saving this egg fart smell melomel!
- Tiny white worms in Mead
- Do you guys who like to read want in on this?
- Levitating Blueberries Question
- Dead BOMM
- Sulphur smell with TOSNA
- Volume Semantics
- Take a look at new honey statistics