Tonight on GotMeadLive – After a tour in Iraq, this National Guardsman started making wine and mead out of his garage, enrolled in classes at Northwest Wine Academy in Seattle, founded the American Mead Association, and is starting his own meadery. Tonight, we’ll meet Chris Webber from Outlanders Keep in Washington state.
Call in number: 919-229-9933
What we were drinking:
- Vicky – no alkyhol for me, the meds won’t let me
- JD – Hidden Legends – Pure Honey Mead
- AJ – Blackberry Mead from Rossingnol Estate Winery courtesy of Scott (Kernel Crush on the forum)
Links for Episode 17:
Listen in! (NOTE: This is the LIVE player. Recordings are below and will be posted within 24 hours after the show. If you can’t hear, reload the page)
[break]If you are having trouble with the player above, here is an alternate live link you can use: http://tunein.com/radio/GotMead-Live-p841460/[break]
Want to listen later? No problem! You can playback below, download the mp3, or get it on iTunes. Click to get the app if you’d like Soundcloud on your phone. Then you can stream, playback, and even search for other shows that broadcast via Soundcloud!
|Listen on iTunes||RSS Feed|
|Listen to the recording Here![break]
- 10-26-21 Yancy Bodenstein, Manisha Eigner and Jacob Latour – Clear Skies Meadery – home mead going pro - October 26, 2021
- 10-12-21 James Boicourt – Charm City Meadworks – Session Meads – on the Dry Side - October 12, 2021
- 9-28-21 Bob Slanzi – Making Mead, Rescuing a Mead, Saving a Meadery - September 28, 2021