Mention of mead comes from many sources, throughout mankinds’ written history. Virgil and Plato mention it in their writings. It comes up in ‘Beowulf’ and the ‘Rig-Veda’. The Norse sagas are littered with mead references, as are many of the old Celtic tales. Looks like mead is indeed the stuff of legend!
Recent Mead Industry Listings
- Neglected Joes Ancient Orange
- Stuck fermentation or is it normal?
- Sediment at the bottom of my bottles
- racking, secondary racking-THIRD RACKING? Bottling and siphoning?
- What to do with that bit of extra honey
- My OG is high at 1.140 should I add a stronger yeast?
- NOOB - 30 litre mead..turned out fizzy and sourish ???
- Can decent Mead be made by wet honey that has fermented?
- Made a batch tonight and I missed my OG by A LOT!