Become a Patron – Access Everything!
Wondering how you can up your game as a meadmaker? Want access to all the award-winning recipes on GotMead? Would you like to hang out with some of the best meadmakers there are? Then you want to be a GotMead Patron! For only $30/year (this is a subscription, you can cancel at any time), you can have all of that! You can get it now at http://www.gotmead.com/forum/payments.php
Look at what you get:
- Exclusive content – nearly 13 years of articles and recipes from the old American Mead Association – Gotmead has obtained exclusive permission to re-publish articles, recipes and other nifty stuff from the authors of articles in the AMA newsletters.
- The BrewBlog – here you can create an online brewing log, where you can keep track of your batches, notes and comments. No comments are allowed by others unless you say so, but all can read of your recipes, and benefit from your experience.
- The Chat Room – the chat room allows you to chat live with your fellow GM’ers while on the site. It will be in that column all the time, no matter what page you’re on, and is an exclusive benefit of paid members.
- Mead & Honey Reviews – We’ve many people who have a great deal of experience with wines and meads, and will be posting reviews of commercial meads and various honeys from around the world.
- Upcoming: Patron-only recipes that can be downloaded and saved.
- Special articles and tools available only to subscribers – yet to be released. But as I devise more ways to provide mead info, and other things, they will be made available to subscribers
- Access to the Gotmead Patrons Facebook group at
Is that worth $30.00 a year? Because that is all you will pay if you decide to upgrade your free membership to a *full* Gotmead Patron Membership.
Where else will you get over 2500 pages of mead-making info, the largest mead forum on the internet, podcasts, and countless other nifty mead-making tools and toys?
Your Patron Membership goes to support Gotmead and help us both grow the site, and make mead a household word.
NOTE: If you have not already got a registered account with Gotmead, please create one. I cannot upgrade your account if you don’t *have* one!
Use Paypal (pay with your credit card!) and renew automatically! (you can cancel via your Paypal account or by emailng me at any time): http://www.gotmead.com/forum/payments.php
Don’t want to use Paypal? Then send your check to (this will not renew automatically):
131 Cedar Creek Lane
Youngsville, NC 27596
- 11-21-23 Bees, Honey and Going Pro with Tom Repas - November 21, 2023
- 11-7-23 Nutrients and High Gravity Meads with Will Otte and Jacob Thill - November 7, 2023
- 10-24-23 Jay Bennett,Beehave! Craft Meadery in New Zealand - October 24, 2023