• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Comic Book!

African Bronze Honey - 50% off for GotMead members

darthbooger

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 29, 2010
Some Military Base
Hey guys, recently finished my first batch of MEAD and it is excellent, it is a cinnamon/vanilla dessert mead and i must say it is smooth all the way down and extremely tasty...
Anyways I am a writer on top of being a mead maker and am writing a cmic book, just in case there are other nerds here check out my kickstarter page here and add to the support!
Mead may make a cameo in the comic!
http://kck.st/96sVmy
Hope you all enjoy!

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
Hey guys, recently finished my first batch of MEAD and it is excellent, it is a cinnamon/vanilla dessert mead and i must say it is smooth all the way down and extremely tasty...
Anyways I am a writer on top of being a mead maker and am writing a cmic book, just in case there are other nerds here check out my kickstarter page here and add to the support!
Mead may make a cameo in the comic!
http://kck.st/96sVmy
Hope you all enjoy!
Sweet! It sounds like a lot of fun, both to write and to read--good luck to you!

And THANKS for your service. I can never say that often enough from my snug, safe house in the suburbs.

darthbooger

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 29, 2010
Some Military Base
Thanks for the thanks, I was actually posting my kickstarter link on my facebook account as I was drinking some of my mead and then I remembered: "HEY I DRINK MEAD" Well of course that reminded me I havent been on here in awhile, well since I bottled my last batch... I have been busy finding the contents of that carboy a good home.... =]
I know you all help and support eachother alot so I figured this would be a pretty good place to post especially with a viking themed comic!

Thanks everyone who has at least looked at it so far!

African Bronze Honey - 50% off for GotMead members