• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Acerglyn Label

Barrel Char Wood Products

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Mead inspired by Wrath's Acerglyn Aphrodisiac. Label will be completed once the Mead has finished fermenting. The name may also be changed to Deep Woods Acerglyn (per my better half's request). I was actually thinking of calling it 'Old Woody", but that got voted down quick.

acerglyn-label_large.jpg

Angus

For a look at a bigger version, follow this:

http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41cb92acz2dee6481/ac73/__sr_/8368.jpg?phQ4M2DBYcbTarHm

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Go Ahead, call it Old Woody anyway... have it bottled & labeled while she's out of the house. If that fails just put in small type at the bottom of the Deep Woods label, A stiff one down your throat never felt so good. ;) ;D ;D ;D

Wrathwilde (I Crack Me Up)

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
No, I will save that line for my Hard Liquor. ;D

Angus

P.S. Hey Wrath. Still no answer to my movie quote!!

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Wow,

How did I miss that one? Looking forward to seeing what Steve Martin does to the classic, but very nervous. How can you improve on Peter Sellers?

Fine. New one, probably easy. But we will see.

Angus

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
OK Wrath,

Now I am reaching into an area you may not know. Good luck on this one. No cheating :D.

Angus

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Reaching??? Like I wouldn't know bad comedies with classic lines. As I recall that film was all wet. ;) That's a clue for those of you who haven't been following Angus' movie quote tag lines. Now I'm going to have to watch it again and see if it's as bad as I remember. Thank you so Bloody Much Angus!!! ;D ;D ;D

(Edit - Looks like it was so bad it's only available on VHS in Canada, so I'm SOL, or saved 2 hours of torture.)

Wrathwilde

(Angus' current Quote)

"How can we maintain decorum if our spiritual leader is trying to put his hand up Miss Cascara's skirt?"
"You prefer he put his hand up my skirt?"
"At least you're used to it. You won't scream."

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Nice to see the classics are not forgotten. I have it on VHS. Great laugh. I can try to make a copy for you if you want.

Angus

New quote to come.......

mouko_yamamoto

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 21, 2005
On another forum I'm on we play "The Famous Quote Game," where someone poses a quote, whoever knows the origin states it, and poses their own quote for someone else to guess. Pretty fun.

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Angus said:
Nice to see the classics are not forgotten. I have it on VHS. Great laugh. I can try to make a copy for you if you want.

Angus
New quote to come.......

Hey Angus... Water is now available on DVD, just got it from Netflix.

How's the Acerglyn doing?

Wrathwilde

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
On DVD :eek:

It will be mine!

Acerglyn is aging nicely. Just over 4 months and counting. But it is hard not to keep thieving from the jug.

Angus

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns