• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

7 users on at once?

Barrel Char Wood Products

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Hey you guys, get out of the Orphan board! This is a leftover from when we last crashed!

Vicky - policing the site from Charleston this week

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Gulp!

Uhhh . . . nothing to see here . . . I was just uh . . . getting my lunch on my lunch break. Yeah, that's the ticket . . . I was getting my lunch with . . . Morgan Fairchild that's right, Morgan Fairchild!

Oskaar

David Baldwin

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
it'll suffice as a job until I figure out what I want to be when I grow up. ;D

Well, actually now I KNOW what I want to be, it's putting the dream into reality that's going to keep me here for a while yet.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
It's not a job, it's an adventure! Every meal is a banquet, every paycheck is a treasure . . . Oh, sorry, was that out loud???

Oskaar

ronjohn55

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 10, 2003
Remember, at work there are NO problems, there are only opportunities! ;D

Unfortunately, I work in the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.. :-/

John
Dearborn, MI

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
Oh, the Rust Belt! I used to live up that way, worked in Bloomfield Hills and Ann Arbor. Then we got transferred to Atlanta-Pittsburgh-Atlanta-Raleigh, and here I remain (well, there, since I'm in TN this week), happy to be a transplanted Yankee in the South (y'all).

Vicky - who has grits in her blood now....

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Speakin of grits!

Did ya'll see the grit rollin' contest in North Carolina (? Can't remember which state it was)?

Anyhow, some of your back East, down South brethren get themselves gussied up to roll around in grits. They see who can get the most grits (by weight) to stick to them. Looks like a lot of good fun :p

I guess the thing that I was wondering about is what are all those people there doin' with spoons? ? ? ?

Yee haaa!

Oskaar

ronjohn55

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 10, 2003
Oh, the Rust Belt! I used to live up that way, worked in Bloomfield Hills and Ann Arbor. Then we got transferred to Atlanta-Pittsburgh-Atlanta-Raleigh, and here I remain (well, there, since I'm in TN this week), happy to be a transplanted Yankee in the South (y'all).

Vicky - who has grits in her blood now....

Got moved to the south once (Texas actually, but travelled all over). As they say, I wasn't born there, and I got the heck out as soon as I could! ;)

The BBQ and Tex-Mex were much better down there though...

John
Dearborn, MI

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns