• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Another Mead Mentor Joins the Got Mead Team

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
It is with great pleasure and much ado that I am happy to announce Akueck (Aaron) as our newest Mead Mentor. Aaron is a long time member of Got Mead and is a great resource for mead, beer and wine fermentation and a wealth of knowledge that will be an excellent addition to the Mentors here on Got Mead.

Welcome aboard Aaron!

Cheers, Pete

akueck

Certified Mead Mentor
Certified Mead Mentor
Jun 26, 2006
Ithaca, NY
And Northern California, too. Sweet.:happy10::eek:ccasion14::wav:

Uh oh, should I be expecting a knock at the door soon? Give me at least a few hours notice to make sure the fridge is stocked and the wine glasses are clean. ;)

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
Uh oh, should I be expecting a knock at the door soon? Give me at least a few hours notice to make sure the fridge is stocked and the wine glasses are clean. ;)

Considering how close we are...my son lives in Berkeley, after all! :) heh heh heh

wildoates

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 22, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
;D

I'd say I'm worried now about an influx of mead drinkers, but unemployment is lonely. :(

Think how much you get paid for this gig!

/okay, maybe not

Still, to a lot of you guys who have only been brewing for a few years and know SO MUCH about the art and craft of it, well...I must doff my chapeau to you. I only hope to learn half so much in that time. And an even bigger nod to everyone who shares so all CAN learn. I guess you could just hole up and hoard what you know, but to my way of thinking ideas flower when you share. I wouldn't want to have to learn it all by myself from scratch, so thanks.

Last edited:

epetkus

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 1, 2009
Florida
It is with great pleasure and much ado that I am happy to announce Akueck (Aaron) as our newest Mead Mentor. Aaron is a long time member of Got Mead and is a great resource for mead, beer and wine fermentation and a wealth of knowledge that will be an excellent addition to the Mentors here on Got Mead.

Welcome aboard Aaron!

Cheers, Pete

CONGRATULATIONS Aaron!

Thanks for helping lead us on into meadful bliss!

Eric

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns