• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Are People Here Enjoying the Meadly Tale?

Barrel Char Wood Products

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
I'm wondering if the members of the forum are enjoying the story. Several new chapters are ready, but I'd like some feedback before going to post any more. So - feedback, please?

Miriam

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Miriam,

You know what I think.

But no one else does!

In your faces!

:p Brrrrrtt!! (a lostnbronx cheer)

-David

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
OK, more coming up, then. And hang on there, Oskaar...it gets weirder. ;D

Miriam

Brewbear

NewBee
Registered Member
May 10, 2005
Well Miriam,
Don't stop now!!!!
PLEEEEEEASE!!!!

Ted - awaiting the next installment

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Next chapter just added :D. As long as I know people are enjoying it...I'm writing to keep my mind off the current troubles here. Since I can't actively do anything about the situation, I spin the Meadly Tale.

Should I just announce each time I add a chapter?

Miriam

lostnbronx

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Dec 8, 2004
Miriam,

Modern Orange, Cinnamon, and Clove?! I almost fell on the floor with that one! This is very entertaining. I'm eager to see where the plot takes you. Excellent work!

-David

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Thanks for the feedback, David. I appreciate hearing from everybody - because I'm really doing this to entertain all of you. :-*

Miram

P

Pawn

Add me to the list < the new comer.

I just found this:) thank you for your efforts I will spend even more of my waking hrs at Gotmead :)

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Pawn,

Yes, the GotMead addiction is a well-known secret... ;) That's why I'm posting the story instead of just keeping it on my hard drive. Hard to resist weaving together a few of the colorful threads found here, and I was hoping folks would find it amusing. It's sure amusing me to weave it.

And here goes another chapter, a longish one for the weekend. The Sabbath approacheth and there are preparations to be made...mead to chill... :)

Miriam

Brewbear

NewBee
Registered Member
May 10, 2005
Smooth as mead!!!!
More PLEEEEEEEase!!!! ;D

Ted

P.S. Where could I find a "Gloria"?

Miriam

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Feb 2, 2005
Ah, you caught on...well, read on, Brew-Ber. I hope fiction mirrors a happy reality for you soon.

Miriam

Brewbear

NewBee
Registered Member
May 10, 2005
Hi Miriam,
From your mouth to God's ears ;)
Your story is as delightful and refreshing as a cold drink on a hot summer's day. Keep up the good work, you are developing a following here ;D

Ted

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns