• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

B. Nektar now in South Florida!!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Brad Dahlhofer

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 20, 2007
Ferndale, MI
www.bnektar.com
Well, it's official. You can now buy B. Nektar meads in stores in South Florida. It'll take a little time to get them into all the "right" stores, but you can ask your favorite store to order you some. We're distributed by Fresh Beer. Their phone number is: 954.629.7971

We're in the initial planning stages of coming down to the area for a formal launch. At that time, we'll be doing some tastings and other events. Please get on our newsletter or Facebook for details as they become available.

Cheers,

AToE

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 8, 2009
Calgary AB Canada
I'm waiting for you to finish distribution to all of your own country, then I'll start giving you a hard time about getting it into stores up here in the 51st state! ;)

chams

Worker Bee
Registered Member
The more markets, the better. But, all joking aside, Ontario has a growing wine industry in the Niagara region. Toronto is the forth largest market in North America following LA, New York, and Chicago (excluding Mexico City).
You may find some interested buyers in Niagara.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns