• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Gotmead International Brewmasters

Barrel Char Wood Products

Itchy

NewBee
Registered Member
May 6, 2007
Tru Cool Design. Though Could you make sure you have carry hefty size lol :cheers:

wolf_tracker

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 18, 2007
:wave:

Kool design ...

how about on the breast pocket of a polo shirt ...
and maybe a light color too ...

black and flakes???

:cheers:

wolf

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Works for me, but I'll delete the original and re upload it. The problem might have been that it was saved in CMYK instead of RGB, but like I said It worked for me, but I'm on OS X, Safari... Maybe Windows has issues with CMYK. The black image had been saved RGB but that was the only difference.

Wrathwilde

wolf_tracker

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 18, 2007
both show up nicely now ... that must have been it
cause it would show nothing

nice job ...

sandman

Premium Patron
Premium Patron
Feb 5, 2007
Hartford, Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Definitely a black t-shirt or polo shirt... something with a pocket would be nice. Smaller logo on front (GotMead?) with a larger design on the back maybe?

However it turns out, it looks sweet already and I'm in as soon as they're available. Kudos to the artist(s) involved.
Sandman

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
The T-Shirt passed the first washing with absolutely no fading or degradation of image!!! Zazzle Quality Rocks!!! The T-Shirt is very comfortable and of better quality than those at CafePress. It's a very professional looking finished product.

Wrathwilde

Angus

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Aug 19, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
Wrath,

Zazzle seems to have two designs for the logo. The black shirt has the "International Brewmasters" surrounding the GotMead, but the light shirts only have the GotMead with the Celtic design. Is this an error on their part, or is the jpg design they have messed up?

Angus

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
Angus said:
Zazzle seems to have two designs for the logo. The black shirt has the "International Brewmasters" surrounding the GotMead, but the light shirts only have the GotMead with the Celtic design. Is this an error on their part, or is the jpg design they have messed up?

You were looking at shirts with the Logo designed for black, if you choose the Green Logo the design will show on all shirt colors. You have to choose the green type logo for shirts that Zazzle considers light colors, as the white type on black is considered transparent on those shirts, It sucks as some colors I consider dark enough are considered light colors and their viewer automatically renders white as transparent on those shirts.

The reason that you could see the Celtic knots is that you are actually only seeing the black outline of the knot, and not actually the "white" image of the knot which is rendered transparent along with the White type.

Wrathwilde

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns