• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Nah, U aren't 2 Gung-Ho (5)

Barrel Char Wood Products

BellaCrow

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 17, 2005
Marion said:
So, you see BellaCrow, you are fine....

omg Marion, you give me something to aspire to! That is seriously awesome! What are those curvey airlock type doohickeys you have going there?

Now I dont feel silling for wanting to take pics of the carboys we have sitting in the spare bathtub.

Bella, brewing in the 'tub.

Marion

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 1, 2004
Bella, I have to run to town right now, but will give you the "low-down" when I return later. Love the brewing in the tub thing...lol

Marion

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 1, 2004
Ok Bella, let's see... The pic showing the numerous carboys, begining in the back row, on the left-side:

Basic Mead
Apple Wine
Concord Wine
Apple Wine
English Nut Brown Ale

Now the front row, beginning on the left:

English Dark Ale
Concord Wine
Dandelion Mead (1/2 Gallon)
Dandelion Mead (2 Gallon)
Dandelion Wine
English Nut Brown Ale

The one setting on the table, near ready to bottle:

Basic Mead

The one in the kitchen and ready for the cellar:

English Ale

The one in the primary bucket:

India Pale Ale (English IPA)

I do alot of ales this time of year, getting ready for the "fun-n-sun" thing. We do the "flip-flops - beaches - coconut oil" activities all summer. Ales are more "hot-sun compatible" for us.

Marion

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 1, 2004
Oh Bella, sorry, I forgot about the "curvey doohickies"...lol Just as you guessed, they are glass air-locks and I think most suppliers have them. I get most of my supplies locally, at the "Countryside Vineyards". I'll see if I can place their link here.

http://www.cvwineryandsupply.com/

If you decide you can't live without some, let me know....

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns