9-5-17 We’re continuing with a series on Modern Mead Making, lead by Ryan Carlson.
So with so many newcomers joining our forum. And with conflicting information on the interweb. I have decided to do a short series where we will work from front to back of the process of making good meads using today most modern techniques.
Join us for GotMead Live Chat, on Skype, live during the broadcast!! You can join us here: https://join.skype.com/sOgoU06hcV7s during the show, and we’ll pass along questions to the guest, and answer your questions!
Join us 9PM ET tonight! (8PM CT/7PM MT/6PM PT)
Want to join the conversation, give us a call!! 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
If you want us to tackle your mead making questions, you can send us a question and we’ll tackle it online!
Bring your questions and your mead, and let’s talk mead! You can call us at 803-443-MEAD (6323), or Skype us at meadwench (please friend me first and say you’re a listener, I get tons of Skype spam), or tweet to @gotmeadnow.
This player will show the most recent show, and when we’re live, will play the live feed. If you are calling in, please turn off the player sound, so we don’t get feedback.
Show links and notes
- Scott Yeast Handbook – http://www.scottlab.com/pdf/ScottlabsHandbook2016.pdf
- Building a temperature control fridge for mead making – https://www.brewpi.com/fridge-hacking-guide/
- YAN Info – http://gwi.missouri.edu/publications/enology-news-winter-2014.pdf
- Esters in Wine – http://www.wineland.co.za/how-esters-and-aldehydes-impact-on-key-wine-aromas/
- The Big Book of Mead Recipes by Rob Ratliff
- St. Ambrose Cellars – Friday night – Jen Sygit @ 6PM
Saturday night – Blake Elliot @ 6PM
Sunday afternoon – Keith Scott Blues @ 2PM
All the shows are free – and Friday and Saturday feature the TNT Food Truck serving up the eats! and don’t forget – we’re just about two weeks away from the fourth annual St. Ambrose Crush! Check out the lineup and details here.
- Meridian Hive Meadery – last Friday of every month – Board Game Mead Up at the Tasting Room
Got an event you’d like us to mention on GotMead Live? Send us an email at email@example.com and tell us about it!
She is also an experienced marketing coach and consultant who has recently decided to focus her marketing expertise exclusively on the craft beverage market to help meaderies, cideries, breweries and distilleries expand their business and get more customers while doing what they love.
Latest posts by Vicky Rowe (see all)
- 2-27-18 BJCP – Kristen England and Julie Lawson and AMMA Speaker Showcase – Adam Crockett – Barreling and Alternatives - February 27, 2018
- 2-20-18 – AMMA Speaker Showcase – Carolyn Peepall – Sour Mead Experiment - February 20, 2018
- 2-13-18 AMMA Showcase: Greg Heller-LaBelle – TTB and Chrissie Zaerpoor – Mead and Food Pairing - February 13, 2018