• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Post your labels here !!!

Barrel Char Wood Products

kudapucat

NewBee
Registered Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bundoora, Melbourne, Australia
There is this thread, in which you can find my labels. As well as a few other folks'

Thread: Bottles, Labels, etc

enehejy5.jpg

py9e5uga.jpg

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
Here's one I am working on:
erysy9e5.jpg

The image is taken from the popular Diablo game series. A friend of mine is working on making an original version that's a tribute to this image. But that's the idea.

Sent from my galafreyan transdimensional communicator 100 years from now. G

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
Very cool! Going on your habanero mead?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Actually it's going on a very light flavored mead that seems very pleasant but has an ABV that will knock down an elephant. Like Satan, it makes you think everything is going to be allright then you wake up in an alley with blood all over your clothes and a dozen teeth in your pocket.

Reactions: Schuman

Bob1016

NewBee
Registered Member
Jun 24, 2012
Coral Springs, FL
Like Satan, it makes you think everything is going to be allright then you wake up in an alley with blood all over your clothes and a dozen teeth in your pocket.

Or naked, covered in blood, in a feild next to a dead deer.

fenrir

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 16, 2011
lexington park, md
There are a lot of awesome labels in this thread. Glad I'm not the only one who spends a lot of time developing labels!

Here's one from the mead I gave out for Christmas this year. The two vertical lines were cut to thread red ribbon around the bottle that was tied in the back.

2013XmasPart1.png

mannye

Administrator
Administrator
Oct 10, 2012
Miami Beach, FL
Cheesy...where you guys coming up with these images?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We are just a creative bunch!

LOVE the hair of the dog brand/labels.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns